Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tweet Tweet


After that stunning emmy-worthy episode 10x03  "Everybody's Crying Mercy" by our goddesses Jessica Capshaw and Sara Ramirez, we finally see them tweet!

JCap tweeted to her "Super talented screen partner" and sorry if I find it so thrilling that Sara replied!

Any kind of good news is welcome, after that tragic Calzona scene.

Technically, the very first time they did tweet each other was in Aug 15th,  when Jessica tweeted she loves working with Sarah Drew, Tony Phelan and Sara Ramirez  sooo much, and Sarah Drew replied "me too me too!," and Sara  tweeted back "me 3! me 3!!!"



Anyway, let me just mark this day, October 4th, when Jcap and Sara finally tweeted each other directly. And I am so happy.

Capmirez twitter thrills :).


No comments:

Post a Comment